One of the keys to our success at Cancer Research Wales is our wonderful army of volunteers!
We simply could not manage without them, especially as the number and variety of fundraising events seems to increase all the time.
Our staff and volunteers are really one big family – but we’re always looking for more.
Volunteers take on a variety of roles at events and in our shops. They give the time they want to give. Some work for a few hours a week. Others for longer. All of them have fun!
If you’d like to join the Cancer Research Wales team as a volunteer please contact us or download and complete the application form below and send it back to us.
Download the application form here Volunteer_Form.
And here are a few of the ways in which you could get involved …
- Help Cancer Research Wales in one of our charity shops
- Man a stall or help with bucket collections at events in your local community
- Set up a ‘Friends of Cancer Research Wales’ Committee
- Help sell Cancer Research Wales merchandise to friends and family
- Skydive to raise funds and enjoy the thrill of a lifetime. We can help get you started
- Take part in an organised trek or bike ride overseas and help rasie funds
- Whatever your challenge, the Just Giving website takes the strain out of raising money